Thursday, May 24, 2007

May 19-24

This week Wes had his first visit to the city and he loved it!
Nothing like a diaper change in the middle of Faneuil Hall.
Wes loves laying on his back looking around just about anytime, anyplace, but there was lots to look at here!

The other excitement of the week was the arrival of our friend Karen, who is staying with us for a bit on her vacation!

This is Phil's scientific way to tell if Wes is hungry. Obviously, he was here!

We also went for a lovely walk around a lake at Wellesley College, which Grammie joined us for!


Nothing like a diaper change in the middle of the woods!
Pink lady slippers are an endangered member of the orchid family, and I love to see them. This path had more in one spot than I've seen in years!


We ended our hike with snacks at their cafe--Wes was excited to stretch his legs from the sling!


Wes does not look impressed with the Mickey rattle, does he?



Wes also had his first big bath with Mom this week--we both loved it!

He also found his mobiles this week--he LOVES them!





This was Phil "watching" Wes when I was taking my morning shower.

This is the quilt my kids made for Wes before we knew he was a Wesley and not a Norah!
This musical butterfly was also a big hit with him

1 Comments:

At May 29, 2007 at 7:37 PM , Blogger Beth H said...

Sure seems like a busy week for the little man. I bet you all had a great time! I love seeing the tie dye in action too. We had (and have another) one for Dex and we used it all the time.

Great to 'keep in touch' via the blog!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home