Wednesday, May 30, 2007

May 27-31

Wesley held a rattle for the first time this week. Of course, I helped him "a bit."Great Grandma and Grammie came for a visit.

Wes also found himself in the Papasan chair's mirror--he smiled at himself.
His first surfboard!...

...which is really for tummy time. The little man in the big bed.
I don't think Dewey was too excited about sharing his chair.

Sadly, we also said goodbye to our friend Karen,

but not before having a fabulous breakfast with her an another little friend, Ellie.
This onsie is on loan from Ayla--thank you!

This little outfit is so cute--he's a mini sailor. The front labels him as "Small Fry."

and it came complete with "Flipper Slippers." Too funny!
Karen was the first person to take Wes in the sling other than me and we had a great walk!

The real reason Karen took him, though, is because I wanted to share Wes' HUGE smiles with her when you take him on the big kid swings. Boy, does he love them!

Then, Phil decided he couldn't be left out of the sling action. It was a great place for Wes to take a nap!
Our friend Leslie, who coordinated her outfit with Wes'.
We also bought him a new swing this week--a high tech one that swings and plays music and has a mobile. The one we borrowed from Diane and family will live at MaryLou's, so maybe I can sneak in a dip in the hot tub when we're there.

My friend from college, Amy, also came by for a visit. It was great to see her! She joined Karen, Nana, Phil, Wes and I for a nice lunch Memorial Day weekend.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home