Whale Watch
On Saturday, May 26, Karen and I took Wes on his first boat trip--a whale watch out of Boston. Seeing how Wes' Dad doesn't like boats, I want to be sure that Wes does so we can go play on and in the water together! The whale sightings were amazing and we were able to see lots of tail flukes and feeding activity with the whales' heads out of the water. The ones we saw were Humpback and Fin whales, but there have also been some Minke sightings in the Stellwagon Bank area. I especially enjoyed seeing a mom and calf pair, with the calf just rolling around, "playing" at the surface. We then enjoyed a fancy Italian lunch in the North End. Yum! If all that wasn't special enough, today was also Wes' 50th day of life!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home