Tuesday, June 5, 2007

June 2, 3 and 4

Phil left on June 2 to go to Colorado for a week, so Wes and I have been on our own. I promised Phil I'd try to update the blog more often so he could see the little one, but it's been harder taking pictures with only one set of hands!

The best part of the week so far for me was seeing Brian and Cyndi, and it was great for Wes to meet Uncle Brian and Aunt Cyndi!



In the past week or so, Wes has been pretty reliably getting his hand into his mouth--he loves to chew on his fist! And, he's sporting his new, super-cute outfit from Aunt Karen here! It's a little big yet for him, so it will be a while before he wears it again, but I just love it.
Ah--finally! A nap!
We also had some tummy time and play time in his little aquarium gym!
Thanks Matt, Jason and Ella for my cute shirt!
And Ayla for letting me borrow your cool fleece pants!
I'm so grateful to MaryLou for coming and helping me in the dorm last night. Balancing 30 high school girls and one two-month old infants' needs would have been tough on my own!
This beautiful circle lives on the ceiling of our bedroom, what we think might have at one time been a dining room. Wes has recently discovered it and loves to stare at it--I wonder what he sees!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home