Tuesday, June 5, 2007

June 5

I tried to take lots of pictures today to catch Phil up on what's been going on around here.

A nap in the sling at the Eliot Dorm's end-of-the-year picnic.Leslie fed Wes a bottle and he did great--he ate all 2 ounces and I think if there had been more in the bottle he would have gone for it!


Wes was holding Andy's finger so tight that he eventually had to release Wes' grip because it hurt!
Chris and his wife are expecting their first in September!
We've been trying out our new, environmentally friendly g-diapers. It's going OK so far...there's a few kinks to work out--mostly that they leak, but I think that's because I'm not putting them on right.

Don't let this picture fool you!
Here's what he looked like about 30 seconds later!

Maybe it's because he misses his Dad?Naptime! Can you see him peeking?
Ok, so this time he really grabbed it on his own :)Alright, Phil, you were right. He loves this fish mobile....I think they look like little goblins or something.
Eating the giraffe


Finally, an armrest that's just the right height!

1 Comments:

At June 6, 2007 at 12:29 PM , Blogger Beth H said...

Three cheers for the gdiapers. Go to the gdiaper website and look at the Yahoo group to find some more fit answers...or post your own.
ALSO...let me know if you want coupons. I did a promo with them and have $2 off starter kit coupons...and Organic cotton totes to give away! I'd be more than happy to send you some.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home