Hey everyone! It's Thursday, December 6 and I'm 8 months old today!

Nothing really exciting happened today. Dad and I played in the baby jail while Mom got ready for work.

Then I went to daycare in my very cool eggplant hat, fleece jacket and Smartwool socks.

Mom laughed out loud when she saw this field of snowmen outside on the big girls' playground when she was walking in to work. Some of them are hard to see in this picture, but there are about 20 snowmen and women!

This is John and I hanging out at daycare--he's fun!

This is the smile I gave Mom when she came to pick me up. She told me she likes this a lot better then 2 months ago when I'd cry because she was there but wasn't holding me IMMEDIATELY. I now understand that she will pick me up.

Mom and I in the baby jail after work. She keeps kissing me all the time and singing "Happy Birthday!" Does anyone know why?

This is me, fast asleep, at least for a while. (The next day, Friday, Dad took me to the doctors and my parents finally figured out why I hadn't been sleeping--my ear infection was back with a vengance!)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home