Been too long...
So it's been a long time since I've posted anything--sorry about that! The whole household has been sick. Phil has the same flu/cold thing that caused my ear infections, and Wesley's ear infection from Thanksgiving time is getting worse instead of better. There is a lot of debate in the medical world about whether to treat ear infections with antibiotics or not, but we've chosen to treat this one because he was sick for a few weeks before we started the medications and seems particuarly nasty in our pediatrician's point of view. Fortunately, he does seem a bit better today! And, I'm thrilled because Mary Lou was gracious enough to visit today, which let me take a long, hot shower and a two-hour nap!
I thought I'd post quickly so that y'all wouldn't forget what he looks like :).
I thought I'd post quickly so that y'all wouldn't forget what he looks like :).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home