Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve

Yooray! It's Christmas Eve!

Phil and I have said since we got married that once we had kids, we were no longer going to do our usual, 5 houses in 24 hour Christmas marathon. I think some of our family was shocked, but we've stuck to this. We're very grateful, though, that everyone was willing to come see us! Today my Mom, Joe, Grandma, Aunt Anne, Chris, Mary Lou, Greg and Jan'Ann came to visit.
Wes saw something interesting--over there. Aunt Anne was trying to feed Wes, but he wanted no part of it. Figs were his new food today! He decided he liked them later, but just not then.
Anne and Chris got Wes this very cool teddy bear that reads, with animation, 'Twas the Night Before Christmas.

A yummy dinner!
Wes loves having company in the baby jail.

After we ate, it was time for presents!




Mary Lou with her boys :)
Mom gave me an awesome gift. She went through her old slides and put together an album of when I was a baby. I looked a lot like the little man!
After everyone left, we got ready for bed. First, we took a bath.

Then we brushed his teeth. Well, gums, really. No teeth yet, but it's still part of our bedtime routine.
Then we read. Phil took "Twas the Night Before Christmas,

and I read Guess how much I love You.
However, Wesley now lets me know he's done with his before bed book by opening my robe and trying to nurse. So, we went to nurse and he fell fast asleep.
Sweet dreams little man! Merry Christmas!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home