After saying "see you later" to the snowbirds, we headed to Grandma and Grandpa's house for a visit. Wesley discovered the fire truck and enjoyed many rides around the house on it!

Uncle Chris, Aunt Tammy and the kids came over for breakfast. It was great to see them, and we forgive Uncle Chris for being a Yankee's fan....maybe....

And, there were more presents involved!

Wesley also enjoyed some rides in the Food Dehydrator box Sue got for Christmas.

We went out for dinner, and Phil got a giant piece of beef, which Wes was eyeing very closely! I think he wanted a bite!

Bathtime is fun!

Wesley "watched" the Patriots game--we're so proud of them!

We also went for two awesome, long walks during our visit. These pictures are from our walk to Harkness State Park. I really enjoyed being near the water.




I also thought I'd share how pretty Grandma's orchids were!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home