the 70s return...
So I think I mentioned that for Christmas, Mom put together an album of pictures from some old slides. I've scanned in a few to share with you. I'll let you decide if you think the little man and I look alike :). Mary Lou was also nice enough to go through old photos of Phil, but we forgot them at her house--oops! Stay tuned for those...
This was taken the day I came home from the hospital.
This is mom, dad and my dad's parents. This is the Grandpa Wes is named after.
This is mom, dad and my dad's parents. This is the Grandpa Wes is named after.
Here's 4 generations--me, my mom, Karen, my aunt, Anne, my Gram, Marge, my Great Grandmother, Ella, and our dog.
This is my friend Sandi, whose son Gavin is 9 months older than Wes. She and I are only a month apart.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home