It's hard to believe that a year ago we celebrated Valentine's Day without the little man in our arms. He was here, but just not out of the womb yet. So, this was his first Heart Day!
I tried to wake him up with the singing dragon, but only succeeded in really annoying Phil--

Wes continued to sleep!

Once he was awake, though, he received his first Valentine from a friend at daycare, but this was the first of many--thank you! He especially loved all of his cards and the books from Auntie Pat and Dennis and Aunt Janet.

We did enjoy some quality time with the Valentine's Day dragon--too cute!

When we arrived back at home that afternoon, Wesley had fallen fast asleep. Phil and I decided this was a good reason to go out for a quick dinner, where he entertained us!



When we arrived home, I was greeted by two dozen roses from Phil--what a guy! :) Sadly, my plan for him didn't work out as well. I left a trail of drak chocolate hearts in our apartment, but Dewey thought they were great toys!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home