Monday, February 11, 2008

Some Cute Pics

We've been really busy, but I thought I'd share a few pics--the grandparents in Florida are begging. Here's Wes with two girls that lived in our dorm last year but Celia has moved on to college and Heather's back in Canada. The last time they saw him he was still a little blob! Wes is getting VERY good at walking. In fact, he took his first few steps today on his own. The next two photos were taken at his 10 MONTH birthday--can you believe it?!?! Wes also gave us his first sign on his 10 month birthday. He asked for some milk when I got home from work. What a cutie!



Wes also got his first tooth this weekend, and we're glad it's in. As soon as it's up high enough, we'll post a picture. Right now it's just poked through, and Wes and I are trying to work on an agreement so he'll stop biting me--it HURTS!, but other than that, life is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home