Florida--Day Two
Our second day in Florida was also Grandpa Joe's birthday, so we let him decide what he'd like to do for the day. He opted for a beautiful drive to see the manatees at Fort Pierce, a stop at the produce stand, and lunch.
I'm not sure Wes actually saw the 4 or 5 manatees (including a baby!) that were hanging around, but he liked trying, and looked super cute with his baseball bum.
I'm not sure Wes actually saw the 4 or 5 manatees (including a baby!) that were hanging around, but he liked trying, and looked super cute with his baseball bum.One of the best parts of Wes' emerging personality is his willingness to give hugs and kisses without requests. I didn't catch the full hug on camera, but while we were sitting there he gave Great Grandma the biggest unsolicited hug--he even rested his head on her shoulder!

Wesley got very used to having company in the backseat...something he's having a tough time adjusting to now.
The wind had died down a bit, so Grammie and I took Wes to the beach for real. We went to a little area called Bathtub Beach, where the water was very calm and shallow. Wes loved it!

He really got into building, well, knocking down, drip castles that Grammie and I made.


He really got into building, well, knocking down, drip castles that Grammie and I made.
Wesley and I enjoyed the outdoor shower.
It didn't take us long to settle in and take over the house with baby stuff. Where did all of these toys come from?
It didn't take us long to settle in and take over the house with baby stuff. Where did all of these toys come from?


1 Comments:
I was interested to read your blog. As a parent you may be interested in being part of a university study I'm involved with. It’s about how infants and children develop. It wouldn’t take much of your time, and it’s a great way to contribute to knowledge by reporting on your own experiences. For more details go to the following address after copying it into your browser window, www.babysleepstudy.org or www.milestonesresearch.org and click on “Baby Sleep.”
Best wishes, Rebecca
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home