Monday, May 19, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

We spent the day with many of the moms in our lives and had a great day! While I didn't get around to calling many of my mom friends, I did think about you all--especially those celebrating their FIRST Mother's Day!
Phil made the BEST Mom's gift ever--a bound book of photos from Wesley's first year of life. How sweet! And, Wes likes to look at pictures of himself ;).
We all met outside on one of Walnut Hill's lovely lawns. It was a gorgeous day!


Then, it was off to a yummy brunch!



When Julia stopped by later that day to say hello, Wesley demanded that she read him a book--several times. Fortunately, she was a good sport about it!
Do you think he's teething? Look at that drool!
Good night little man! I love being your mama!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home