Friday, May 2, 2008

Wesley's Second Conference

Wesley's second conference was the American Association of Geographer's (AAG) conference, which also happened to be in Boston this year. We took the commuter rail into the city and enjoyed the extra day together as a family!Phil and I took turns going to sessions and hanging out in the Public Garden and on the Common with Wesley. We were so lucky that it was a gorgeous day!

Then, we took a break from the conference and did a tour of Fenway Park.


Wesley loved climbing on the old wooden seats--we pretty much had the place to ourselves!

Our last stop was at the Summer Shack, where we enjoyed dinner with our friend Dave. I'm bummed that I didn't take a picture of Dave and Wes together though! What was I thinking? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home