CT: Part II
The next part of our trip was to visit friends. First, we stopped at Project Oceanology, where I used to work in the summertime, to visit a bunch of folks. The best part of this was that we also got to go for a ride in one of the skiffs and play in Bluff Point State Park.
The little man with his lifejacket.
Counting the catch--so many silversides!
We spent most of our time on the river side of the point, but Emilie and I like to swim on the Long Island Sound side, so we headed over there for a dip.
We spent most of our time on the river side of the point, but Emilie and I like to swim on the Long Island Sound side, so we headed over there for a dip.
Heading back to the dock (don't worry, I put his life jacket on before we got underway).
Wesley was SO TIRED by the time we arrived back at the dock that I didn't even have a chance to get dry clothes on him before he fell asleep, and

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home