I decided this morning that the little man needed a break and some quality time with a ball outside was in order, so we headed over to a local school where he had lots of fun!


After the fun at the playground, we went to the hotel and Wes took the second nap of his life that was over two hours long. When he awoke, we set out on the 6 mile trek to Lincoln's Memorial. On the way, we stopped to admire the Washington Monument.


The Lincoln Memorial is by far my favorite in DC.

Wes also enjoyed playing on its steps.


On our walk back, I contimplated stopping at the White House, but decided not to visit, maybe if I liked who lived there better I would have been more inclined... Instead, we took this photo from afar.

Wes loved the "quack-quacks" that live in the Reflection Pool.

It was all well and good until this goose, or was it his friend?, decided to come onto land and have a look at us... When he was about a foot and a half away from Wes, I snatched Wes up and hastily walked away. The goose didn't even flinch.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home