Enjoying the Last Few Days of Summer
Wesley and I really tried to soak up our last few days of summer.
We took our last swim at the Walnut Hill pool, and said, "See you next summer" to our awesome lifeguards.

We spent some time just chillin' at home. Wes loves his swing Grammie got for him.
Wes and Dewey play very nicely together now, so that's very cute!
We took our last swim at the Walnut Hill pool, and said, "See you next summer" to our awesome lifeguards.
Wes also spends a lot of time drawing...isn't this a masterpiece!
Phil and I also celebrated our eighth wedding anniversary. We spent the day in Boston, without a little guy to chase!
We took one last trip to the beach, and managed to see lots of folks along the way. We went to Nate and Amanda's house and were joined by Leslie, Emy, Mary Lou and Noreen.


It's likely that the best part of this trip from Wes' perspective, aside from the hot date, was discovering how escalators work. Phil and I took turns going up and down, up and down, up and down. Phew!
Our final outing of the summer was with all of Walnut Hill School on the Harbor Boat Cruise, something we did last year as well. I'm not sure which Wes enjoyed more--the bus ride or the boat cruise.
Thanks to Meredith who took some great pics on the trip!

The king in his throne.
I really wanted Wes to dance with Melissa and Meredith, but he had other plans.


The boat goes right under the flight path for Logan Airport, so that was very cool!
Can you find the little man?
Our very nice Captain let Wes steer the boat for a while!
He also let him sit on the chart so Wes could get a great view of the dance floor.

Wes was so tired by the end that he laid down on the dance floor. Poor guy!
Maybe he'll grow up to be a water baby like his mama? I can only hope!



The boat goes right under the flight path for Logan Airport, so that was very cool!
Wes was so tired by the end that he laid down on the dance floor. Poor guy!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home