Sunday, November 16, 2008

Our 12-hour trip to Connecticut

We had a fabulous visit with lots of family in Connecticut a few weekends ago. It started with a trip to the aquarium with Grampy, Grandma, Uncle Chris, Jacob and Hayley.
Wes loved watching the beluga whales!

This is Wes telling us that the whale is BIG!

I'm always partial to the sea lions, and we arrived just in time for a feeding.
This is Wes trying to hug the sea lion while standing next to a trainer trying to feed him.
Wes also liked the penguins a lot.

We enjoyed lunch together and Wes and Jake played with cars across the table.


From there, we headed over to Grammie's house to visit with her, Grandpa Joe and Great Grandma. I didn't realize how bad the pictures I took at this stop were until I went to post them. So, sorry about only having a few to represent all of the fun we had!Where's the ball?

Wes has now learned that giving hugs and kisses sometimes means that someone is about to leave, so this is Wes, refusing to hug Great Grandma because he knew we were about to leave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home