Here's what was waiting for Wesley on Christmas morning.

He was very excited about his new ride-on Radio Flyer Roadster,

but really hated the bow Santa left on it. I wanted to leave it on, so he just had to live with it :).

Then, he unwrapped some presents from Santa and from Mom and Dad.


Dewey really loved this part too!

Wesley's other big present from Santa was a train, exactly what he asked Santa for!




Phil and I worked very hard to put the tracks together so all of the cool features could be used.

But there were more presents to be opened!

Wesley loves his new doll, Adam.

And the giant coloring book.

"Okay, I'll eat breakfast, but only if the trains can come too!"

Then, Nana arrived with MORE presents! Wesley's been really enjoying this garage.

I love my train from T-Jo!




We ate dinner when Wesley was napping, but tried to feed him before and after his nap. He refused--too much excitement.

Wesley wearing Daddy's new hat.

Awake, but still sleepy...



It wasn't until after everyone left that Wes finally ate something, and only if the trains could come too.






Wesley has been really enjoying all of his gifts!


"Wow! Mommy and Daddy actually let me eat a cookie! What else can I get away with today?"


I bought the family new, light-weight summer sleeping bags for Christmas. Wesley had fun testing his out!

He also really likes this train from T-Jo, but we're mean and won't let him touch it.

Merry Christmas everyone! We hope you had a great day too!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home