Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Visit with Santa

I misread the hours for Santa and arrived an hour early, so Wesley had lots of fun playing in the new, Boston-themed play space. I enjoyed the fact that there were only 3 other families there!

Wesley was very excited to see Santa. In the car when I told him who we were going to see, he said, "Train?" I was surprised he remembered the big event I wanted to forget! He greeted Santa with a big high five.
He also told Santa that he'd like a train for Christmas and then he looked like he was about to cry. Maybe next year we'll get him to smile on Santa's lap? It didn't help that Wes thought he was getting the train as soon as he saw Santa. He eagerly got down and looked around saying, "Train? Train? Train?" Maybe next year he'll also understand that Santa brings presents on Christmas, not the day you ask for them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home