Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sharon, Matt and Ella Visit

We were so lucky that Matt and Ella came to visit from Malta! Okay, so they didn't come to the States just to see us. Ella also wanted to see her Grandma, Sharon, and a few other important people, but we are very lucky they made a stop in Massachusetts to see us!

The last time we saw Matt and Ella, Wesley was only a few days old, 17 days I think, and Ella was about 9 months old. This is the vision I have in my head from their last visit--a sweet nap together. Now they're old enough to play
and eat dinner together!
Ella's thinking, "Didn't anyone teach you that you have to blow out the candle BEFORE you eat the cake?"But it's harder to blow the candle out when your mouth's stuffed with cake.
Some basketball fun
"What do you mean I have to let go of the ball? I don't think so!"A very serious read.
This one seems a little lighter.
The kids spun around and danced in the bubbles!
Playing music together
"Why can't Ella and Matt live closer? Maybe even the same country? They're fun!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home