Friday, April 3, 2009

Visit with Grampy and Grandma

When Phil was in Syracuse for Baby Jake's Christening, Wesley and I went to Connecticut to visit Grampy and Grandma. (We thought 10 hours in the car over about 24 hours wouldn't be fair to the little man.) Fortunate for us, Sandi and Gavin came to play too!
Sandi is pregnant with TWINS, due in May! We're so excited for their growing family!
The boys enjoyed their pizza dinner.




Thanks for the waffles Grampy! They were yummy!
This photo is to record the worst thing I've ever let Wes ea, a store-bought St. Patty's cupcake with BRIGHT green frosting. Funny thing is, he licked a little of the frosting, took a nibble of the cake and handed it back to me.
Our visit was during their monthly dinner/breakfast with some close friends, so it was nice to see them to. Wes is giving Pat a high five good-bye.
Thanks for a great visit Grampy and Grandma and I love my new frog, ChaCha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home