Sorry we've been neglecting our blog--life has just been too busy. I think we're now down to the usual dull roar, which is a welcome relief in the Birge-Liberman household! So, here's a glimpse into what we've been up to...The weather is finally warm enough to go outside without a full snowsuit, so we've been enjoying that.

Wesley's fascination with trains continues, and we've gone down to see the commuter rail go by several times. (George likes to watch too.)

Wesley tried my shirt on, but quickly realized it was too big!

Wes has been creating more fine artwork for us to display.

And has improved his eating habits a bit, so that's been nice.

He still loves his books. I fantasize about the day he'll also help with that pile of laundry :).

He loves his wooden train set from Santa, and Phil and I like to think of new, crazy set-ups for the track.

After the visit with Jake and Hayley, he knows what to do with his toy tool box, and enjoys fixing just about everything with the wrench.

He also discovered his stuffed penguin, Samson, who has enjoyed the books Wesley's read to him.

I think Wes and Samson were on an adventure here, but you'd have to ask Wes to be sure. This is what I discovered after finishing the dishes...

More reading to the penguin.

Combining his love of the wrench and Samson to fix the penguin's beak.

Going downtown for ice cream to celebrate Mom's spring break! Yahoo! I had about 8 extra projects to complete between winter break and spring break, so it was a rough stretch.

Cheers!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home